Houston Rain Gutter Installation & Repairs
With all of the rain we have in Houston, there are great advantages for installing new rain gutters. The most common reasons our customers request gutters are wood rot, water diversion, and rain water collection.
Due to the extreme nature of our rainy season weather conditions and the blazing Texas sun, it is likely you will need to install a new rain gutter system at some point during the ownership of your home.
If and when a rain gutter system becomes defective or damaged, you run the risk of rain water causing damage.
If water is not being properly diverted away from your home or property by a professionally installed system, rain water that runs down of the structure can cause wood rot and severe erosion to the ground and landscaping around your home. Wood rot is usually caused by the rain running off of a roof and down the wood fascia. Over time this will cause the wood to rot and possibly even mold.
Rain gutters allow you the freedom to choose where you want the water to run or collect and correct any issues you may have. Some examples are:
- During a rain storm, the water runs off the garage or front entrance causing you to get drenched when you leave your house.
- You may have an area on your property where water floods and causes a problem and potential damage. For instance, during a heavy rain storm, water runs towards the patio door because the yard is grated towards the house for some reason.
- Perhaps you just don’t want the roof water to run into your pool or other areas of the yard.
- Maybe you have a section of your yard that doesn’t get much sun so, when it rains, you have a muddy patch for weeks. That might not seem like a big problem unless your dog is always tracking in mud because of it or it is the main walking path into your backyard. Then there’s always mosquitos!
- You may want to collect the rain water into rain barrels and then use that rain to water your plants, garden or landscaping.
We install 5” and 6” K style gutters. The gutters are fabricated and made onsite for a truly custom look and fit. It is recommended that gutter pieces are not longer than 30 linear feet. Down spouts must also be installed approximately every 30 lineal feet to allow water to properly flow through your system.
We offer a wide selection of colors to ensure our gutters compliment your home’s exterior.
The experienced installers at Vaughn Roofing Systems have provided seamless rain gutter installation and repair services to Houston, Tx homes and businesses since 1982. Our installers are trained and certified, ensuring a professional installation to your home or property.
Please contact us for more information regarding our rain gutter installation services at 281-555-5555.